Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Live..Laugh..Love..





The thing that makes me happy, even though I might fail to realise it is love and caring. I like to spend quiet time at home with my family and hang out with my friends. Having the ability to make people laugh is always my pleasure. And I’ll never lose it for life time. Somehow, in my life I learned trusting people is always a risk, coz I did end up letting someone invaded my privacy. I believe in destiny and I’ll go where it takes me too. I know deep in my heart I’ll find that someone special who’ll complete me in an unimaginable way and make me feel truly content. I still remember these phase and I’ll remember it for life time.“Never see what suits he wear and never look what car he drives”. I never cares what others talk about me, cause people will always like to talk about others, that's just the nature of life. But, sometimes I love the reality of life where I found reasons to believe I'm just a girl next door and I have so many unaccomplished job. Being the only daughter is not an easy task, I just have to be an independent girl all the time and the one that my parents can rely on. Sometimes the hopes they have on me is just huge and I'm afraid I can't stand up to it, but then I realize it's just a matter of time. I believe there's always a beautiful rainbow after a heavy rain drops.. I love my life no matter how hard it is, I live like there's no tomorrow.Not to forget, I love my family and my friends...and the list goes on....Live..Laugh..Love..







No comments:

Post a Comment