Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Once I mark it I will never miss it...

Some people lost in the jungle call 'Life', some managed to get through it without any problem but there is a problem..you can't see it coming that is the main problem. My main problem is my mind: i used to stuck in the middle and ask myself what the heck I'm doing. But, then i just ignored it. But now I can't ignore it, I have to finish what I have start and my finishing must be perfect no defect at all. Would you imagine that..perfection?? Haiz..but once I mark it I know i will never miss it...there alwiz an option for everything in life. Don't just give me excuse by saying 'Salini you don't have a choice??' There alwiz a second and third choice in life..which you gotta make it first. Chase the dream life you had in your mind than settling for the one that comes along. But while chasing after something don't miss your life..it's happening right in front of your eyes...Open you eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment