Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

No more holding back....

It's time to wake up and I back now, no more tear drops or mean-less nites. Everything has changed since the last two months. There are reason for everything that had happened but I just dun feel the to talk about it anymore. But I not gonna sit down and regret bcoz it happened, instead I'm lucky coz it's over now..Apart from that, nothing inside me has changed, still the same girl..but i tink i put some weight edi ooh. Working life is not the same like my university life...here all very different the culture, the environment, the people and even ur best friend also can show their true color..For me everyday turns out to be better even sometimes there are up's and down's but I'm very lucky because my family members, my relatives and my friends are alwiz there for me...to wipe my tears and to encourage me. That makes my life wonderful enouf...the love and support is what a human being really want in moments when they lost their hopes on life....but cling on someone very special will come along to let you noe I'm there for you...that one moment will suddenly turn into a colorful in seconds.. All I have to do is....
 
Someone will always catch you when you fall, and it won't be who you thought it would be. The people that love you the most might watch you fall and wait to congratulate you when you find your own way back up. This doesn't mean they love you less, they just know that you're stronger than you give yourself credit for.

Lesson of the day: The dark cloud will shall pass,too...

No comments:

Post a Comment