Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm drifting away..

I'm happy with my life
I'm just happy with everything I have at the moment
But, today I realized there is something missing from my ordinary but 'extraordinary' life.
I just don't how to put the pieces back to where it belong.
Why the people I cares the most is the one that hurt me all the time, they forgot who were there when they need a shoulder to cry but when they found another shoulder they throw me like a used tissue. Do I worth of these??
But, then. I told myself it's time to move on..I will be more selfish toward those who hurt me. I stop caring for other, coz it's time for me to take care the people that cares me the most. If they found me worth to lose than I have no problem on it. I hope my decision will never hurt anyone especially the one that I used to loved the most. I'll be lying if I said I won't be there for them but it's just I won't be there for them for the moment. I need to stitch back my heart coz this time I'm the one that cried the most.."nothing gonna change my love for you gurls"

I need some times for myself..I'm sorry if I gonna hurt you with my words..but these pain never gonna heal soon...Time will tell. My silent is the answer to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment