Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Living a DREAM

I'm a DREAMER. I'll never give up on pursuing my dreams, I believe nothing in this world is impossible. I have made my decisions long time a ago, but I resist at the first place. Now things have changed in most of the way, my heart and my brain both working in same direction. My determination will bring me to the place I want to go, all I have to do is work hard and harder. Things will never the same for me perhaps for most of 'US', but no matter how harder it is I will stick to my dream and I will work hard. I might have lost for many wonderful things in life, but I love my life much more because I live everyday as my last day on earth. It's just a lovely feeling to be able to love yourself more than others do. I am crazy in my own way but I respect the feeling of others and I will never underestimate the power of dream of anyone. May all your DREAMS come true and keep on working harder and harder. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment