Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

As time goes, you'll realize who is your best friend and who is not..

It's funny looking at how people changed their self easily, just because they found the security in others. I hate to put here but as this is the only channel where I can write about what i feel without a fear in myself. She was and gonna remain as it for the time being as my friend, we shared a gud times together but as we moved on we just tend to forget things easily. Perhaps, I might did a mistake here, I alwiz helped you whenever you want it, just because you find the replacement of me, you threw me like a used tissues. For god sake, all this years am I just your companion rite?? Y you're so selfish, did you realized it because I helpless and I have decided not to turn back and wait for a unrequited friendship. Still remember, you asked me to companion to bank even though you already have a companion there, but when I need a help all you would do is keep yourself silent and invisible. It hurt more than word can describe it. Thank you so much for all you have done for me and today I wish you all the best in your life. A friend of mine, told me 'sumtimes is gud to be selfish because you'll need it to noe the limit of your friendship' . I need put a limit in friendship because out of all relationship in life only friendship never asked anything in return. But you always want something in return and I have to give you the credit you're just too good in it. Sorry to say I can tolerate anything else in my life but not the one I asked you this time around, I asked you in very humble and helpless way but the answer you gave me made me realise you're not the friend who I can't count on and why in this earth I should be a friend you can count on.. I am just an ordinary girl, who made mistake in my life but I valued my friendship a lot. If you just can help a reply will be better but the hide and seek game is more than hurting.
 

Sorry, I don't want it anymore. We will be friends but not the like the one before. I'll never blame you for the failure of our friendship, because not every ship share the same core value of friendship. You been there for me and I was there for you, I had to say it's hard to let go something every close to my heart but I have too. God make me a stronger person and give me the strength to keep me going. 

-Emotional breakdown-

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment