Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Cherish the memories I had with You...

Goodbye to my dearest friend Azlifah,

 

All i would like say is 'I Miss You', we really had a gud times together and a bad one too, but we always find our way to get back together. I learn lot from you in so many ways, it's true we never know how one have touch our lives till that person goes away and then only we'll realise it. Az, no matter what happen I'll never gone judge you, it was meant to happened and everything happened for a reason. We have choosed our path and I'm here to wish you all the very best and keep in mind you can always count on me. I'm gonna remember the sweet time we had in our Hostel at TTU and our rent house No75 especially the private investigator job and Nobody Nobody Want Me dance..Hihihi. Love all  cute and tough time I spend together with you including our shopping spree's together. There are some many things that remind me of you, here i put as my best and ever best M.E.M.O.R.I.E.S...love you girl. Where ever life thats you, I wish you will stay strong and fight for your own happiness....

 

Both of 'us' at JJ 

 
Our Lovely Night at Jonker Street....with my besties Az n Yen


 
During Az '22' burfday at McDonald..happy gurl.

 
Tis one..at Perlis..long time ago..

 
 Inside the Kabel Car at Genting Highlands...2009. 
Last day we been together...miss you.


 
Equestrian first day...

 
-diwali open house at my cottage...-
How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to...
-Love you gurl...Az-

-Friends Forever-

No comments:

Post a Comment