Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

M3

I can't make very one happy..but I'm sacrificing my happiness to make the people around me happy. Some just said I'm fool but they never know when I give up my own happiness for the person I love the most, I win more loves and cares. I can't compromise with all, I am not perfect here but I'm trying my best to be myself and not been selfish. My life is complicated like it alwiz do but no one can live it for me, I just have to find my own way out. But... "I believe deep down in my heart that i'm destined to do great things" even sometimes I fail but I will always find my way up. I have a dream, my dream is so big and impossible in your eyes but for me it is the most special thing in life and even a small step towards success makes a huge differences. What i need is love's and care's from people who loves me for who I am and if you did please keep reminding me to 'work hard' and tell me 'lazy SaLiNi get-up'.

'I'm the hero of the story, i don't need to be saved'.

sometimes i have to save myself, but that doesn't mean that i do

No comments:

Post a Comment