Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

A gal hunger for love......A guy with an ambition


You'll never know how much I'm hurt....
I never hate you, but trust me with all you words and actions..I being to hate you!!
I'm broken into piece, you started everything and you left me and asking me to be your friend..
I'm left here without an answer to all my questions. Thinking back makes me feel so vulnerable to towards all those sweet words of your..was it a lie?? I'm crying in my heart because of you, after seeing that post I know for sure my world collapse. I never able to learn to love again..I never do anything to you , why why you make me feel so unlucky...If it's true you are chasing your dream why you make me fall for you. All those conversation we had was merely a lie?? You fooled me..

I hate a guy with sweet words..!! I really do...I'm not interest in people who are playing a fool...!!

You're last sentence "he chasing his dream..have no time to love...!!!n this gal waiting for his love...left her dreams " I was left numb...what else I could say. I'm just unlucky..I should never talked to you...should never answered your calls..


- Past-

1 comment:

  1. My dear,
    I knew is hard. Is hard to go thru it...when someone just made u fell..but couldn't even bother to catch u eventually....is hard to find out the ugly reality. For sometime, it would be a battle to go through it. I believe several months, you will feel better at least. Tell yourself that you have to insist to forget someone like this and stop being a fool. Don't let your heart crack. Just remember that he's not worth your love when he's not willing to fight for u no matter what to make the relationship work. Now, just think of the one that really cares for you..eg...your parents, cousins, friends. Is okay to feel off colors occasionally. Time passed, you'll recover =D
    hugggss...!!

    ReplyDelete