Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Maybe I'm lucky...erm..nope I am lucky...

Hahaha..it's been quite long since my last post, and today I felt like writing again after so long. Moreover, I'm happy and fully content and not to forget i'm feeling lucky. There is an old saying “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” - Dalai Lama.  This words ring a bell in my ears very frequent nowadays until i finally realized it. Sometimes we just cant accept the fact that something that we want the most is something we cant have, i cried and lost hope went everything I ever dreamed for falls apart. But, my faith never let me down, it uphold me and turned me into more positive and optimistic person. I choose to remain the way I'm but i become more open-minded on approaching those sugar coating of others. My life has always been the best teacher and I'm still learning and i always will. The main reason I'm still fighting and will always be because I firmly believe life is beautiful and it's depends on how you color it. I'm painting my parents dream and I believe while i'm painting it my own life will be brighten too. I'm a sunshine and that will always turns me around when I'm sad. I love my life so much now even sometimes i felt very alone but I can cure it through having  a good laughter with my sweet cousins and friends..It doesnt mean I'm looking for one, just as for now I dun have the courage to put my trust in any kind of relationship. It's kind of hard to believe in people but I believe one day my prince charming will come and make my days full with loves and happiness. It just not the right time yet...let the fishing done my parents while i'm enjoying the colors of painting..:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment